Skyrim SE - Just for Fun High Poly Head presets




Some, just for fun, High Poly Head presets I made this week.
Focus on Realism and Diversity.

 - Credits and a Big Thank you -

Please throw those awesome people an endorsement! Thank you!



expired6978 - Racemenu 

Niroku - Expressive Facegen Morphs

KouLeifoh
 - High Poly Head


LogRaam  - The Eyes Of Beauty SSE


Kalilies
  - KS Hairdos SSEKalilies Brows


DomainWolf
 - Community Overlay 3Female Makeup Suite


HHaleyy / Fair Skin


PockyPunk1 - Pocky's 4k human female makeup


All the developers - SKSE 


Seen here are face textures from the amazing Khisartin and Vobla


Default Eyebrow Texture:

Maevan2's Eye Brows SE -  Maevan2


The Ladies wearing Kozakowy, [full_inu], neovinci and [SunJeong].


I am REALLY, rEaLy tired...so if I forgot someone in the credits, or a dependency, and you get issues....pls let me know....I will fix it then, as soon as possible. 




Comments

Favorites