Skyrim SE - LM's Beast Teeth Argonian / Khajiit



- Retexture of Argonian and Khajiit Teeth

- ESP flagged as ESL (I had to add one for the _sss texture. Sorry)

- BSA and loose file Version

- 4K/2K textures

- vanilla teeth meshes edited to improve the look




Install with your Mod Manager. I don't have much knowledge. So my textures aren't good, nor perfect. But I wanted finally some Beast Teeth that actually look like Teeth. I tried my best for the skin parts of the mouth. But I am not good at skin from scratch.



Teeth are bit more yellow, because itt happened pretty fast, that they are too bright, dependening on where you are. So I had to find a compromisse. Not my fault, blame Skyrim's difficult lighting. 


Textures made with Substance Painter, diffuse has some vanilla texture in it. Other than that, those are made by myself. Credit here to Darkluke1111, for the substance painter shaders.


Tools used, xedit, niskope and Outfitstudio. 




I have no testers, and just tested them on my own set up. If you have issues, use the comment section or write me a pm. Thanks!


If you wanna use them for LE, check if you need to optimize them, or if you can just install them as is. I don't have LE, so sorry, no LE version.


_Download_

Update 1.1 Changelog: 

- Fixed some mesh, pathing issues. 

- Kept the old pathing as a temporary fix, to avoid missing textures, purple meshes. Sorry, I was really exhausted when I published this mod.

- Added a _sss to the argonian teeth. 


Permission: 

If you wanna use them for your NPC Overhauls or Followers, please ask me for permission. 

No Re-Upload of this mod in full anywhere else. 

If you have further questions concerning permission, pm me. 


Have Fun! 

- Cheers Leeloo -



Comments

Favorites