Info / Update


  • Some mods are hidden, sorry. I have to rework them. 

  • I am working at the moment very hard and non stop on my Custom Eye Mod. I make everything from scratch. Textures, UV improvements, TRI files. High poly lash is in the making. I am using vanilla meshes but improve them. 

  • When the Custom Eye Mod is finished, I can update all my other hidden mods. I am really sorry. This gonna take a long time. But they will all come back, I promise. If you are in dire need, or lost your old version, you can pm me. But I have to set them to hidden for now, for my own peace. I understand it sucks when things disappear. It wasn’t by choice to rework them. I would have rather not. But sometimes it’s what it is. 

  • Whilst I am making the Custom Eye Mod, I started a facial hair project, to have something on the side. So I am not going insane due TRI files editing. x'D

  • NPC replacers are on pause, until I have finished the Custom Eye Mod. But as soon as I have it done, I am going to overhaul Taliesin. Fantastic follower mod. I normally don't use any. But this one is a pearl. Highly recommend. 

Cheers o/ and Happy Modding! 

Here are some pics of the WIPs 
  • eyes
  • eyebrows
  • Taliesin













Comments

Favorites