LM's Tudor Armor SSE

Mash-Up of Billyro‘s Reapress armor and Kozakowy‘s Elizabeth Tudor dress. I made this for myself and thought, thou, people might appreciate a publish.

Credit:

I edited:
  • the red textures of the dress to be dark ones
  • combined the armor parts of Reapress with the dress parts of Elizabeth Tudor
  • made a fitting inventory/ground floor mesh
  • textures are Bc7
  • ESP flagged as ESL, BSA archive



Applications used:

Install with your mod manager or manual. You need console or something like AdditemMenu to get it. The name is "Tudor Armor". 

I used CBBE, but it should work with CBBE, UNP and vanilla textures, because it's just the neck visible, and bits of the arms. If you wanna be 100% accurate. This is CBBE. No Bodyslide support. I refuse to destroy Kozakowy's stunning mesh work with sliders. 

There's some issues with the gloves and the weight painting. I tried to fix it, but couldn't make it work. It's happening with the original Reapress armor mod, too. I gave up and accepted it. 







Permission:
  • No Upload in full or partially. 
  • If you wanna do something with it, ask me for permission.
  • No permission for bodyslide, nor physic conversion. This is how the dress is supposed to look and there's no way armor bounces. 

- Download -








Comments

Favorites