Skyrim SE - High Poly Head Replacer Serana & Valerica



High Poly Head Replacer for Serana and Valerica

High Poly Head Replacer for Serana and Valerica. Only Replacer, to my knowledge that works 100% with vanilla scripts for Serana. No hood issues, no change to human form issue.

I was never happy with the Replacers out there for both of them.
So I made this one for myself. And thought after a year now, why not just publish it.
How they look depends on your installed skin and eyebrows. 

///////Credits///////

- High Poly Head 1.4 SE - KouLeifoh

Expressive Facegen Morphs SE - Niroku

Mikan Eyes - SE - nerune2525

KS Hairdos SSE -  Kalilies and Stealthic

Racemenu - expired6978

Fair Skin Complexion (default Make Up) - HHaleyy
 
Skin Feature Overlays SE RaceMenu Overlays - DomainWolf 

Female Makeup Suite - Face - 
DomainWolf



A big Thank You to all the mod authors out there!
All credit goes to them! <3 

If I forgot anyone, PLEASE, let me know! <3



I use my own, edited skin textures from different people. I have links to my fav. texture artists on my blog!

Eyebrow Texture used in the pictures:

Maevan2's Eye Brows SE -  Maevan2


Load the Mod and the ESP last. Best when you use replacer mods in your set-up is to get knowledge how to troubleshoot NPCs via xedit. Because many Mods you aren't aware of edit NPCs, like AI mods, USSEP, Armor, Weapon mods. And those edit the appearance of a NPC as well, and those cause the famous dark tinted face bug. So if you have that with my mod, check yourself first if my mod isn't overwritten by anything, not the mod itself, and not the plugin.


Have Fun!

      - Cheers - 

                Leeloo




_Requirements_





- EFA - Niroku (not absolute necessary, but you might get clipping teeths)







1.1.3 Changelog

The Hood mod made for my Serana made me aware of the issue with Serana Replacers with new hair and her hood. And generally breaking her script, by using certain new headparts, mainly her hair. Which can't be done, as the scripts need the correct editor IDs and names. So if you experience glitches and hood issues with other replacers, it's probably as well caused by Replacers which aren't set up correctly, or other mods which change the records concerning her clothing in general, like e.g. WACCF(thou I am not sure if this breaks it completly, I just assume. So don't quote me on that.x'D)

I spend now the last 48h to solve this. It was such a struggle but I did it. I found the issue that is causing it, and found a solution to fix this, with keeping all the dependecies for her script. She has a lot. I was digging through practically everything. Everything now is set up like the vanilla Serana, thus her script can function with my Serana 100%. No clipping hood, no big hood needed that covers up the issue(but doesn't fix it), and mainly no broken scripts. She now uses the correct hair and hood with the correct set up, for both versions, the vampire and human version of her. To my knowledge, my Serana is the only one that is fixing this, and is proper set up. 

You don't need to start a new playthrough for this version. You don't need to re-download Valerica Wrinkle Version again, Version 1.1.2 Valerica works with 1.1.3. Just install and enjoy. :) 

And a big !THANK YOU! to Kalilies and Winterlove, who were there when I needed them and helped me to figure this out! And Yellowbird11 for testing, who couldn't find any issue, so let's hope, this will be the final version! Thank you, I owe you! <3




Blood smear for header from John3













Comments

Favorites