Skyrim SE - Spinning Main Menu Logo Retex

 


_Credits_

Brumbek for the original spinning Skyrim Logo, that was heavily improved by them. Please download and endorse their mod. 



Darkluke1111 substance painter shaders



After some years staring at the same Logo I was like - I need change. So I made a retex fast. Couldn't decide and kept them all. 


- just meshes, let them overwrite everything else (I recommend a Mod manager - best MO2)

- changed cubemaps to fit the new texture (therefore the need for the mesh)

- added a fitting loading screen Logo (cubemaps)

- CHOOSE ONE WHEN INSTALL


Used applications - Substance Painter, Outfitstudio, Photoshop, Nifskope


There are 3 variants:


_MARBLE_


_Bronze_




_Ice_




_Permission_
No Upload anywhere else! If you have further question dm me!


_Download_

Comments

Favorites