Quick Light - Dwemer Fairies SSE with ENB light



- Credit - 


Applications used: 
  • Nifskope
  • Outfitstudio
  • Photoshop
  • Octagon


I added an orange and purple Dwemer Fairy as a "Magic" and "nothing" option to Quick Light. I am not a big fan of candlelight in general. 

- made textures and mesh edits so the Fairies use cubemaps
- added ENB light in purple and orange fitting the theme of the Fairy

- Requierements - 

Quick Light SE

- any ENB (For the colored ENB light effect.) 


Install with Mod Manager, I use MO2. Let my files overwrite Quick Light. 
It will work without Dwemer Fairies SSE installed. But pls go there and give the mod authors kudos and endorsement. TY



I didn't made a non ENB light, nor a Skyrim LE version, as I don't use that myself. Sorry!
I use Rudy ENB for Cathedral with LUX, just as info, if anyone is interested. 




- Permission -

NO UPLOAD IN FULL ANYWHERE ELSE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING PERMISSION PLS DM ME.






Comments

Favorites