LM's Wooden Sword Replacer SSE

Credit:



Applications used: 
  • Nifskope
  • Outfitstudio
  • Photoshop
  • Octagon


Replaces the Wooden Sword.
Two variants - choose only one
Only meshes/textures. 
Textures - Bc7, 4k.
Meshes are low poly. 

Install with your mod manager, I use MO2. Let it overwrite everything else.
I don't use LE, so therefore no version for that. Sorry!
If you find any issues, let me know, please. TY


Enjoy!


- Permission -

No full upload anywhere else. Ask for permission if you want to do something with it. 












Comments

  1. Thanks for all your great mods!
    The sword pattern is very pretty.
    I'll be sure to DL it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Thou I didn’t made those swords. I ported them into Skyrim. And yes, I agree, I like the pattern a lot, as well. Enjoy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Favorites