LM's Make Up SSE


This adds eyeliners, eyeshadows, lipstick, lipliner, dirt and blush to women and men. In total 42 tints. They aren't all in the screenshots.  

Be aware that it depends what eye shape you have, what sliders you used, vanilla eyes, EFM eyes. This can't work for all. And it won't work for all.

Credit: 

Vobla for the lips

WushuLate and the script compiler app
It makes making racemenu overlays so much easier.

The Winking Skeever for the overlay tutorial
(Without it, I wouldn't have learned how to do this years ago.)

Nukem for the SSE CreationKit Fixes
(I wouldn't touch CK, if it wouldn't be for this amazing fixes & stability.)

Expired for Racemenu and the framework of adding overlays.

Tools used:
Substance Painter
Photoshop
Creation Kit
PCA SE
Octagon

Dependency:
ASYMMETRICAL HEAD!!!!    
Racemenu


You find them under the MAKEUP tab in Racemenu. I didn't make them Overlay, because I don't use those. Overlays are useless for me, as NPC mod author(they don't export). Type LM and they show up. 


Install with a mod manager or manual. It's an ESL and a BSA. Textures are 4k, compressed. 


- Permission -
You can use them BAKED into your !facetints! for followers or NPCs. But send me a link to the mod you used those tints for, and credit me. 
No UPLOAD IN FULL or PARTIALLY. 




changelog: 
4.5.2023_added more tints
























Comments

Favorites