LM's Racemenu Slider Addon WIP SSE - Earshapes / Nostril Depth / Nose Shape High Poly Head

This is only a WIP. It's doesn't contain many sliders. I just thought people might appreciate me publishing the WIP & updating it along the way. The name of the esp & all might change as well along the process. This is really just a rough WIP atm. 

I mainly already publish it in this state, because of the nostril depth slider I added. It saved my sanity in the short amount I added it already so much. And I can imagine others might feel the same. I HATE editing the nostril depth ingame. I never had issues working those in Blender, thou. So I made myself a slider. Because I hated as well to be forced to edit it FOR EVERY SINGLE NEW sculpt. 

For now it's only women, because I always start with those & then work my way to what I wanna do, then I add it to men, too. But I can't promise anything. This is just really a WIP. Maybe I continue it, maybe I don't. But again, I thought maybe people appreciate it, that they can use it.

Skin texture on the ears you see is ALT2. The face texture you see here for the Nord is a patch I made for myself with Reverie from Novelyst. The best vanilla honoring skin texture. 

I sculpted the ears with ALT2 as blueprint. So this might not be suited for other textures. I can't do anything about it. As I mentioned already before on Tumblr, the flat earshape is nothing bad, as it makes all textures work. I made this for myself & the texture I am mainly using. That would be as a base always ALT2 from Khisartin. It's the best texture you can use, imo.

Credit:

  • WasteLandHell on Tumblr whose post sparked the whole project.
  • BadDog Blender LE/SE/FO4 plug-in
  • expired6978 RaceMenu slider addon funcionality
  • Niroku's EFM which I deconstructed a long time ago & it teached me a lot


What I provide for now:(only for women & High Poly Head)

  • 6 ear types (under the HEAD tab)
  • 1 nose type (under the FACE tab)
  • nostril depth (under the FACE tab)
Supported Races:
  • all vanilla Races 
  • Dagi-Raht Race
Let me know of any other custom races you want to be added. I can easily add those to the ini file. I just don't use any custom races. I only added the Dagi-Raht Race because I helped someone out with it, so I am aware it exists.
 




You can find them over RaceMenu search when you type LM, or in their tabs mentioned above.


HARD Requirements:


Install with your mod manager. Place it under Racemenu. Compatible with everything. Because I am adding sliders. 

Applications used:
  • Blender
  • Notepad++
  • xedit

Happy Modding! o/

Cheers Leeloo/LittleMissF

Permission:
It's fine to use those sliders for your NPC mods. 
When you make NPCs with this, users do NOT need this mod. 
You only need this mod for creating said NPCs. 
If you use this sliders for your NPC/Follower mods, pls credit me & link here. 

You can use those sliders for RaceMenu preset mods. This mod has to be then a requirement for your preset. That's nothing I introduce. This is a rule for every mod who adds sliders you use for presets. Pls credit me & link back here as a requirement.

You are not allowed to add this mod directly to anything, or publish this mod as it is somewhere else.



- Download -

Comments

  1. Very excited to try this out! Thanks for including Dagi-Raht :D (dawns-beauty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY! It's not really much, I am glad if it's going to be useful. And even if its only those damn nostrils. x'D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Favorites