LM's Wispmother SSE

I made this actually years ago and never thought to publish it. Mainly because I am an exhausted, disabled blob. Texture made by me in Substance Painter.

But now I made myself work to make it publish ready. I thought I write it down, so people can see how much one has to do, even for such a tiny mod. Now you can imagine what I have to do for my other bigger mods. It's a nightmare to publish stuff for you guys, not gonna lie. 




  • Changed cubemap pathing in the mesh, to have it's own, so it doesn't conflict with Vobla's existing cubemap folder pathing. So you guys don't get a conflict and have to worry what it is.
  • Went into game, traveled on different locations, weather and spawned Wispmothers to see if she looks ok in all kind of instances. For that I had to look up her record id and use console.
  • Went into game, did the same thing again for screenshots, that I made with FreeFlyCam. Which I should credit more often because without FreeFlyCam I would be fucked. 
  • Edited the screenshots for Mod Publish in photoshop, which is seriously a pain. I hate it.
  • Moved my mod folder to desktop, compressed textures to BC7 and deleted all unnecessary workfiles, packed it as a 7zip. Moved it back to my mod folder, and uploaded it to my MEGA.
  • Writing this description, remembering what I used, who to credit, finding the links for the description.
  • I probably forgot stuff that I am doing.

  • And this isn't mentioning all the mental prep and work one has to do, whilst doing this all. Thinking of all kind of things.

And this is only a tiny mod. 



Credit:

  • Bethesda 
    • mesh


Applications used:

  • Substance Painter
  • Photoshop
  • Nifskope

Installation and Info:
  • It's only one mesh and textures for the Wispmother herself. 
  • The cloth parts are vanilla - I like them as they are.
  • 4K, BC7 
Just install with your mod manager, let it overwrite everything. No LE version, because I don't use LE, sorry.

Permission:
  • No Upload in full or partially anywhere else.
  • If you want to do something with the files, ask me for permission.



I switched my hip lantern on.

Without lantern light source.

Without lantern light source.


Comments

Favorites