LM's Extra Race Edits SE



Adds exactly one Slider "LM's Redguard" into Racemenu under the "EXTRA" tab.

What does it do? It changes the face structure to be less racist. I edited the race specific changes applied to the Redguard face of women. Men I don't know if I ever do, because I simply lack energy. But I wanted to at least publish this one slider. Why? Because I can. 

I might add changes to other Races or not. Don't know yet.

I hate btw. to publish tiny mods like this, but I might not do anything anymore on it for a long time. So instead of not publishing it at all, I started this year the practice to just publish it this tiny. Better than not publishing it at all.

I wanna add this here because my anger about racism got ignited immense, due to seeing ALL THOSE LIP NEUTRALISATION PICS (which I already knew about, but it's gotten worse), while searching for references. And my heart breaks for all those black people who have to navigate a world that's just so incredibly unkind to them. I want to point out, that editing these for you guys did indeed take me some time, because I made sure it has as well low poly head support. Which I don't need. That's something I purely made for others. BUT editing the sculpt in Blender to be less racist took me 5 minutes. 5 minutes would have been needed by someone at Bethesda to make this less racist. 5 pathetic minutes. Because this is subtle, but has impact.

I can only repeat myself, like I have said it so often, REPRESENTATION MATTERS!









The amount of my Redguard slider you add, remove best from the vanilla Redguard slider under the "EXTRA" tab. Seen in the screenshot.


Supports:

  • Low Poly Head 
  • High Poly Head
  • ESP is ESLified.


Credit:
Applications used:
  • Blender
  • Notepad++
  • xedit
  • OS


HARD Requirements:


Install with your mod manager. Place it under Racemenu. Compatible with everything. Because I am adding a slider. 


Happy Modding! o/

Cheers Leeloo/LittleMissF

PS: The skin texture you are seeing in the screenshots is atm in the making. It will be CBBE and covers all Races+Vampires, including Astrid burned and Afflicted.

Permission:
It's fine to use that slider for your NPC mods. 
When you make NPCs with this, users do NOT need this mod. 
You only need this mod for creating said NPCs. 
If you use this slider for your NPC/Follower mods, pls credit me & link here. 

You can use this slider for RaceMenu preset mods. My mod has to be then a requirement for your preset. That's nothing I introduce. This is a rule for every mod who adds sliders you use for presets. Pls credit me & link back here as a requirement.

You are not allowed to add this mod directly to anything, or publish this mod as it is somewhere else.



Comments

  1. OMG this is amazing, lessens the amount of texture swapping for realistic Redguards. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the slider or the upcoming texture, I am a bit confused. x'D But anyway, thanks for the nice comment. I rarely get them and it is indeed a nice feeling. :)

      Delete
    2. I meant the slider! It's a really great idea :) . Sad to read, your work is amazing and deserves more praise.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Favorites